The College offers an all-inclusive fee comprising tuition fees and a compulsory general levy. The general levy includes: a Chromebook at Years 7 and 8, a 13-inch MacBook Air for Years 9 to 12, compulsory camps, retreats, incursions and excursions, specialised VCE subject levies, classroom resources, student planner/diary, photocopy allocation, the College photos and yearbook.
The all-inclusive College fee for 2021 for all year levels is $6900.
(NB: The only additional fees are for students undertaking a VET subject, Year 9 or 10 Outdoor Education or Instrumental Music Tuition.
Fee Discounts:Families may be eligible for one or more of the following discounts each year off the all-inclusive fee:
- Sibling discounts are available for families with multiple students attending the College at the same time, of $500 for the second child and $1000 for the third child. For any subsequent children, the all-inclusive fee is reduced to $1600
- Early Fee Payment discounts are offered at $250 per student when fees are paid in full by the end of February each year
- College Scholarships
- Families that hold a valid means tested concession card are eligible for CSEF funding from the State Government that is applied to College fees.
Payment of College Fees:There are a number of flexible payment options available to suit the needs of families. These include:
- Automatic Direct Debit payments (weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly)
- Automatic Credit Card payments (monthly and quarterly)
- Credit Card payments via the Parent Portal
- Cash and EFTPOS payments are also available via the Finance Office.