All students attending Mount Lilydale Mercy College are required to wear the College uniform which is available through the Bob Stewart Uniform Shop outlet located at the College. A Second Hand Uniform Shop is also available which is operated by the Parents and Friends’ Association. Each student is expected to have an approved SunSmart hat, which they are required to wear when they are outdoors in Terms 1 and 4.
Bob Stewart MLMC Shop
- Saturday 11 January 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Tuesday 14 January 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Thursday 16 January 1.00pm to 4.00pm
- Monday 20 January 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Thursday 23 January 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Tuesday 28 January 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- Friday 31 January 8.00am to 12.00pm (Year 7 and Year 12 start)
- Saturday 1 February 9.00am to 2.00pm
- Monday 3 February 8.00am-2.00pm (all other years start)
Normal trading hours will resume on Monday 3 February 2020.
The Bob Stewart MLMC outlet is located on the College grounds. Please click here for details of the MLMC uniform items and prices. Their main shop, Bob Stewart of Kew, is located at 207 High St, Kew, and can be contacted at (03) 9853 8429.
Second Hand Uniform Shop
The Second Hand Uniform Shop is run by the Parents and Friends' Association and is located at the College.
If you wish to place any uniform items into the shop to sell on your behalf, please refer to the Second Hand Uniform Procedures document for further details. Please ensure that uniform items are clean and the blazer has been dry cleaned. We would like to remind you that there is a no return policy so please bring the students with you to try on uniforms.