All students attending Mount Lilydale Mercy College are required to wear the College uniform which is available through the Bob Stewart Uniform Shop outlet located at the College. A Second Hand Uniform Shop is also available which is operated by the Parents and Friends’ Association. Each student is expected to have an approved SunSmart hat, which they are required to wear when they are outdoors in Terms 1 and 4.
Bob Stewart MLMC Shop
The Bob Stewart MLMC outlet is located on the College grounds. Please click here for details of the MLMC uniform items and prices. Their main shop, Bob Stewart of Kew, is located at 207 High St, Kew, and can be contacted at (03) 9853 8429.
The January opening hours are as follows:
- Saturday 16 January 9.00am-4.00pm
- Tuesday 19 January 1.00pm-7.00pm
- Wednesday 20 January 9.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday 21 January 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday 22 January Closed
- Saturday 23 January Closed
- Monday 25 January Closed
- Tuesday 26 January Closed (Australia Day)
- Wednesday 27 January 9.00am-4.00pm
- Thurs 28 January 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday 29 January (Years 7 and 12 start) 8.00am-12.00pm
- Saturday 30 January 9.00am-2.00pm
- Monday 1 February 8.00am-2.00pm normal hours resume
At this stage, due to restrictions, the following will apply: all persons entering the shop will be required to sign in on our COVID-19 register; sanitise hands on store entry; only one parent/guardian is to accompany students for their uniform fittings if possible; wait times may apply.
At this stage, due to restrictions, the following will apply:all persons entering the shop will be required to sign in on our Covid-19 register; sanitise hands upon store entry only one Parent/Guardian to accompany students for their uniform fittings if possible;wait times may apply.
Bob Stewart Croydon is opening Wednesday 6 January and you can find all the details HERENormal trading hours from 2 February are: Monday 8.00am-2.00pm, Tuesday 12.30pm-4.00pm, Thursday 12.30pm-4.00pm, First Saturday of each month 9.30am-12.30pm.
Second Hand Uniform Shop
To maximise safety, the shop will work on an appointment schedule, ensuring that only one customer/family is in the shop at a time. Appointments can be made by contacting Mrs Emily Cerra, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments will be available during the shop opening hours, which is every Thursday from 12.30pm-4.30pm. Please specify which and how many uniform items you are after so that the appointment duration can be taken into account.
The shop will also open for new Year 7 parents on Orientation Day on Tuesday 8 December 10.00am-3.30pm.
- Masks must be worn as per Victorian safety laws when approaching and inside the shop
- Hands must be sanitised on entering the shop
- All customers will be asked to sign in at the shop on arrival
- Given the nature of second hand uniforms, students for whom the uniform is for should attend the appointment to try on items to ensure the correct fit. Having said this, if you are aware of the sizes you are after, please avoid trying on items where possible
- No cash will be exchanged on the premises. Only card payments will be accepted
- Please limit the number of attendees to the appointment to two people where possible.